I am a Spanish native speaker and a graduate of Translation and Interpretation Studies from Universidad de Alicante, Spain and have been working as a freelance translator since 2004. After living for seven years in Nuremberg, Germany, I moved to London, where I have been living since 2011. I also lived in Belgium for three years.
- Bundesverband der Dolmetscher und Übersetzer e.V. (BDÜ)
- Institute of Translation & Interpreting (ITI)
- Universidad de Alicante, Alicante, Spain. B.A. Translation and Interpretation Studies – French, German and English
- Université Catholique de Louvain, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium. Master in Business Multilingual Communication
- University of London, Birkbeck College, London. Postgraduate Diploma in Management and Accounting
- Universität Rostock, Rostock, Germany. Visiting Student of Social and Political Sciences and German Philology