I am a Spanish native speaker and a graduate of Translation and Interpreting Studies from Universidad de Alicante, Spain and have been working as a freelance translator since 2004. After living for nine years in Belgium and Germany, I moved to London, where I have been living since 2011.
I have specialised in the luxury fashion industry —from ready to wear to bags, shoes, accessories, eyewear and jewellery— and I translate constantly product descriptions, articles, press releases as well as social media and online campaigns for designer and luxury fashion brands. Moreover, luxury fashion has always fascinated me and I have extensive knowledge of the current women’s and menswear trends.
I have also specialised in technical translations, mainly in the fields of mechanical engineering, automation and robotics, automotive industry, agricultural engineering and renewable energy.
Last but not least, I have a soft spot for the fields of beauty and cosmetics, fragrances, as well as travel and tourism.
- Bundesverband der Dolmetscher und Übersetzer e.V. (BDÜ)
- Institute of Translation & Interpreting (ITI)
- Universidad de Alicante, Alicante, Spain. B.A. Translation and Interpretation Studies – French, German and English
- Université Catholique de Louvain, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.
Postgraduate Diploma in Business Multilingual Communication
- University of London, Birkbeck College, London. Postgraduate Diploma in Management and Accounting
- Universität Rostock, Rostock, Germany. Visiting Student of Social and Political Sciences and German Philology